AlloWrap DS is a human amniotic membrane designed to provide a biologic barrier following surgical repair. The double-sided membrane features two layers of amniotic tissue orientated with the epithelial layers facing outwards, eliminating application orientation restrictions.
- Packaged moist
- Non-expansive tissue
- Stable, thin, strong membrane barrier
- Pliable tissue that conforms and settles within the surrounding tissues
- Easy to handle and position into place with or without suturing
- Immune privileged*
- Tissue remains in surgical site greater than eight weeks†
- Double-sided epithelial layer allows for maximum tissue barrier opportunities as an onlay and/or in wrapping tissue applications
- Two-year shelf life
- Room temperature storage
*Mamede Amniotic membrane: from structure and functions to clinical applications. May 18, 2012. Cell & Tissue Research.
†Samaniego, Adrian, B.Sc., AlloSource®, Centennial, CO: Human amniotic tissue as an anti-adhesion, anti-fibrotic barrier in an ovine spinal laminectomy model.
How To Order
To learn more about AlloSource allografts or to place an order, please call:800. 557. 3587